Thank you for being a part of the Fuel Your Drive Campaign! We are excited to help you share Booster and earn free fuel. Please read all the details below before you start sharing your personal campaign code. If you have any questions, please reach out to FuelYourDrive@BoosterFuels.com
How it Works:
In order for you to claim credit for a First-Time Booster (defined below), that new user must use your unique campaign code, order gas with Booster and have service completed. This unique code will act as your campaign code and replace your current referral code (this code will be your ongoing referral code after this).
There are four different types of rewards. These four are:
- Ten Dollars for Every First-Time Booster. For every First-Time Booster that uses your campaign code, you will receive ten dollars ($10) in the form of free gas credit applied to your Booster account. For example, if you have five (5) First-Time Boosters, that will be fifty dollars ($50) added to your Booster account!
- A Free Tank of Gas. For every ten (10) First-Time Boosters, you will receive a free tank of gas credit to your Booster account plus the aggregate of what you earned in reward number 1 (Ten Dollars for Every First Time Booster).
- A Free Month of Gas . If twenty (20) First-Time Boosters use your campaign code in a month, you will receive a free month of gas credit to your Booster account plus the aggregate of what you earned in reward number 1 (Ten Dollars for Every First Time Booster). This reward can be applied for up to two (2) vehicles.One-Hundred Dollar Amazon Gift Card. One one-hundred dollar ($100) Amazon gift card will be awarded every month for the individual who has the most First-Time Boosters claim their campaign code. In order to qualify for the possibility of this reward, you musthave at least ten (10) First-Time Boosters that month. There will be a total of three (3) winners. First-Time Boosters will be counted towards your campaign code in the given month that they occur, with the exception of First-Time Booster in April, as those individuals will count towards May’s total number. The amount of First-Time Boosters will be calculated on a monthly basis.
The Official Rules:
- By participating in this campaign, you are agreeing to these rules.
- This campaign will run from April 15, 2019 until July 31, 2019 at 5 PM PST.
- Participation in this campaign and receiving its rewards are exclusively for existing Booster customers and are eligible to use Booster per our Terms of Service .
- All prizes will be awarded in the first week of the following month, except for the Ten Dollar First-Time Booster reward which is awarded at the completion of each First-Time Booster’s first service.
- A First-Time Booster is defined as a co-worker, colleague, friend or anyone who has access to Booster at their own workplace and who has not used Booster’s services before. While we encourage you to share with all the people in your life, Booster’s services are currently only available on select authorized campuses. The First-Time Booster must use your campaign code during the period the campaign is running in order for you to receive credit for this campaign.
- The Free Tank of Gas and Free Month of Gas rewards will expire one (1) month after it has been awarded to you.
- The Ten-Dollars for Every First-Time Booster reward has no expiration date.
- All the rewards, besides the Amazon gift card, will be applied directly to your Booster account as a credit.
- For the Free Tank of Gas reward, this reward will accumulate over the duration of the campaign. For example, you can have three (3) First-Time Boosters in April and May, five (5) in June, and two (2) in July and get a free tank of gas.
- If you are awarded a free tank of gas, seventy-five dollar ($75) is the maximum amount you can claim, per award.
- For the Free Month of Gas reward, this is accumulated on a monthly basis: you have to have twenty (20) First-Time Boosters use your campaign code in a single month to claim the reward.
- If you are awarded a Free Month of Gas reward, the maximum amount which will be awarded to a single individual is one-thousand, two-hundred dollars ($1,200) in Booster gas credits.
- The winner of the Amazon gift card will be notified by email within 7 business days following selection of winners. Booster shall have no liability for winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win , and purchases do not increase the chances of winning.
- Be mindful of your company’s policies when sharing your code. Booster is not responsible for any repercussions resulting from breaking your company’s employee code of conduct while participating in this campaign.
- If Booster finds that a participant is obtaining code redemptions in an illegal fashion, for example hacking a system so that it seems more people are using a particular campaign code, it is at Booster’s sole discretion to disqualify any entries or persons.
- In the event that multiple campaign participants tie for the most code redemptions in a month, Booster shall have the sole right to choose the way a tie shall be determined.
- Booster has the sole right to amend, change, and create rules at any time in the event of an unforeseen event.